Friday, August 31, 2007

tired...

back... lol.. jus came back from my sec sch.. had a gathering with some of my sec 4 classmates... and see alot of ex cchyians... they all look so different now.. changed alot.. haha...

this morning, went to sch for teachers' day celebration... not very fun.. though we had picnic on the track.. and our class didnt bring any food.. haha... got la... KY bought some tibits.. anyway.. the 'concert' was so... and hor... the students so disorganised lor.. hai.. dunno what to say.. den it started to rain at around 10am, and we were dismissed! haha.. den me, J and C went back to cchy.. saw ms wong KY, ms wong SL, ms tang, mr pek, mdm goh, ms nora, coach, ya.. almost all the teachers ba..

den after tt we had our lunch at cchy canteen... and we gossip till about 3 30... haha... they were talking about bgr.. haha...

btw, me putting braces next week!!! last wed i went the dentist jus put 2 metal thingy in my tooth... both sides.. how i wished if it was to remove the braces... hehe...

promos coming le... 20++ more days only... how huh... i'm really dead le.. nv been feeling so scared and disappointed in myself la.. save me someone.. i dun wan to retain.. den i still got other things to fan, although i know i shouldn't because... haiz.. pls... i jus wan to pass promos... pls...

No comments: