Friday, September 7, 2007

ouch!

got my braces on the day before.. and i cant close my mouth properly now... have to like purposely go and close lor.. and hor.. i think is very messy la.. so ugly.. hai.. nvm.. i 'ren'... about 2 years and u'll see my teeth straight and nice... hope it's less than 2 years.. and i cant bite also.. pain!

anyway.. managed to finish up my physics and maths tutorial yesterday.. that is a while ago.. cause now is midnight le.. haha.. and i'm still here blogging.. okays.. this's gonna be a short one... today i must finish vectors tutorial and superposition tutorial.. study at least 2 chap of chem before sat... i can do it.. cannot keep sleeping lerz!!!

but now it's bed time.. so i'm still going to sleep... lolz.. okie.. night! and i will meet my aim! i will!

SWEET DREAMS! =D

No comments: