Monday, October 15, 2007

going crazy!!!

dead. tml's the deadline for WR. still haven settle everything. now already 10 plus la. asked my group members about the WR thingy also no replies. jus feel like going to slepp and dun care. so fan now. and i still got my OP slides not done. i'm going crazy. promos over le still so stress. it seems that time is always not enough. haiz.

during training today, hurt my knee again. this time is left knee. like got blueblack like tt. but didnt see the blueblack leh. haiz.. now both my knees so pain. oh ya. yesterday, my braces de wire dropped out. went to the dentist today to find that my dentist is no there. think she didnt go for work today. and i have to go down on wed again!!! sianz. ok.

i shall continue with my PW. if not wont be able to finish le. SO FAN!!!

No comments: