Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sleep...i need you..

How i wish i was him...
to be able to sleep like this...

*YAWNS*
i'm feeling sleepy now, but i still cant sleep yet.
i've got to finish writing my econs essay which i dun know how to start.
there're still loads of lecture notes to read, loads of practice to be done.
chem consultation on fri, yet i have not studied chem.
maths consultation on mon, and i haven study enough to consult yet.

oh ya, on mon, dere's this HUGE cockroach which came flying into my room.
it's freaking HUGE! i swear. and it flew from the 1st floor to my room which is like the tenth floor!
i practically screamed and shouted for help. ha.
and today, on my way home, i saw this rat, and it's ENORMOUS.
ok la, maybe that's abit too exaggerating, but it's still larger than those i've seen before.
really, huge.

been complaining of shortage of time, yet i'm here blogging.
ironic?
anyway, during my econs consultation today, my teacher told us stories...
and they shall be secrets...between us all. shhhhh...
hehe. i should really study le.
it's less than 2 weeks till mid year exams...
tat's all for now...

142 days to A levels!!!

No comments: