Sunday, November 23, 2008

as lazy as can be!!!

I'm seriously getting lazy to blog.
hehe, well, there are quite some things that are 'unbloggable'.. haha.
yup, so, anyway...

I'VE GOT MY PROM DRESS! =D

Well, maybe it's not my favourite of all that i've seen, but, ya, no time liao.
anyway, it's my first LITTLE BLACK DRESS! =D

mum wanted me to wear sis's one for prom, but i wanted to buy one myself.
hehe, stubbon hor...?
ya, but i havent get my shoes and accessories and everything.
den i still have to fred over where to get my hair done + makeup done.
cause my clique isnt gg, so ya...

and for the trip to sarawak...
i dunno know anything about the schedule and everything..
what's the time tt we hav to assemble, which flight, what to bring, need to prepare what...
so many more things but there's like no one informing me about it...

OH YA!
i've finished watching hot shot! not bad lah.
i like the behind the scenes, so funny! =D Brightens up my day.
and ya, xiao zhu!!! =D
haha, ok lah.

i've been lazing around at home and ya, not doing much things beside watching hot shot/tv/play bro's psp and sleep!
I WANNA GO WORK!
I NEED $$$!
maybe working may not be as good as i may think now, at least i've got the $$$.
$$$ always seems to be the root to my unhappiness + fustrations.
HAIz! what can i do? ren ming lor...

Since the As are over, no doubt i feel relieved, yet some how i lost my sense of direction.
i'm not quite sure where i wanna go.
i dun know what to do.
i seem to lack motivation...

No comments: