Wednesday, July 22, 2009

200th post!

HAHA!
ok i've created a new entry today just so i can hit 200th post on my 19th birthday!
That's lame la i know, but i'm seriously ROTTING at home already!

Since my last day of work...

Saturday was spent slacking at home the whole day.

Sunday managed to go out for a while, dropped by the library and went back home.

Monday went back office to return my card key, and saw my boss(she's back from Japan), and headed to NDC for my dental appointment.
I was expecting my dentist to say that i'm ready to take off my braces but she didnt.
And my next appointment is like 2 months from now!
At this rate, when can i take them off???!!!
Anyway, went home after dental and slack at home for the rest of the day.

Tuesday(Yesterday) was spent rotting at home also.
Seriously didnt know what to do...
Perhaps i'm so used to going work every morning and when i dun need to, it seems like i'm lost.
Anyway, spent my day watching "Attack No. 1".
It's about VOLLEYBALL!
Guess what, it's so touching! Seriously I believe every volleyball player would be able to appreciate and understand the feelings of the players.
You'll truly understand 'team spirit', and the determination, motivation and passion they have for volleyball.
It made me miss playing volleyball with my team.
The times we laugh together, and win together.
Definitely, the times when we teared as a team.
It's the time when u know u're not alone, because everyone supports each other.
Watch it if you have the time!
It's not long. 11 Episodes in total. Maybe i'll watch it over again...

And today, my birthday, i should have been out there having fun and celebrating...
YET, i'm at home the whole day doing nothing constructive.
But what to do?
Going out on my own, walking aimlessly along the streets & shops, that doesnt sounds good either...
Morning, surprisingly i woke up early (perhaps i was anticipating that anyone would surprise me with anything, but obviously that didnt happen)...
And i watched the solar eclispe... it's a rare chance... but is through the live telecast from China.
And so coincidentally, it falls on my birthday! =D
Oh just now dad came home with my birthday cake.
Haha, at least i get to eat birthday cake lah!
Oh and i can't wait to purchase my iphone 3G S.
I've decided to buy already, hopefully i might get some subsidies! Hehe..
Hope they've restock!
Back to today, i was just looking at the modules that i need to take.
Well, perhaps, i was just thinking, maybe i'll try Quantitative Finance as my major, if my results are good enough.
So, i should start thinking about the modules to take and planning my timetable.
It's really lonely when there's no one to discuss about how to arrange timetable leh.
Hope i can know a few more peeps studying Stats to go lectures together...

So now here i am, blogging about my boring day.
I guess nobody spend their birthday like me huh...

Anyway, still need to say...
THANKS EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPIE BIRTHDAY!
SokFun, Jocelyn, YuShan, SiFan, ChenHian, HiangTat, Zoey, XiaoYee, Angela, JingQi, Vic, Ferlyn, SiaoWei, KaiShi, ElizabethTong, GuanFoo, Joseph, EngShaw, TerenceChng, Anna, BiFen, Johan, GraceChan & lastly Zhiming.

Plus my mum, and bro, and thanks dad for the cake.
The list seems shorter this year(well it ALOT SHORTER!), perhaps my birth date is not easy to remember?
I dont know.
Perhaps i havent reach the point where i have such a great impact on people's life that they remember my birthday...

Anyway... Till next time~

No comments: