Tuesday, September 8, 2009

random-ness.

hey there.
school's been quite alright.
still not really in studying mode.
yup, will study, but because i have to.
no motivation.
well, perhaps the only one could be not wanting to get bad results.
study more lah!
yet keep wanting to have more fun.

oh oh, just saw the email.
IPHONE 3GS here i come!
anyway got to see which day my dad's actually free.
cant wait to get it!
have the urge to go right now~

Seriously i think alot of people's birthday is in september.
Here's the list:
Sept 3: WeiShan
Sept 6: EngShaw
Sept 10: Wendy
Sept 12: SinYi
Sept 14: WenDe(my young cousin)
Sept 17: Ben
Sept 21: JiaJun.
Currently that's all but i believe there's more.

Dont know why, slight pain on my right shoulder.
Seems like i've over-stretched my muscles.
Because it doesnt feel like moving.

Hair getting longer.
Dont know if i should cut it shorter.
Cant bear to. 毕竟留了蛮久的.

Realised i've been blogging lesser.
Lesser things to blog.
Because some things just cant be blogged about.

I want to be more knowledgeable.
More readings.
I think i can.

Till next time.

No comments: