Sunday, December 20, 2009

damn freaking tired.

Yes now what time?
I just reach home not long ago.
Went work @ hilton hotel as waitress.
And i swear i won't ever work as a waitress for banquets anymore.
This is my FIRST & my LAST.
damn freaking tiring la!
Lucky i got a nice auntie partner.
She taught me abit, and helped me abit.
Now my left arm is damn sour, muscles aching.
And both my feet like just went through some ordeal.
Tired and pain.
Rather be the guest then the waitress.
Plus our first day new manager came too.
And he's the fierce one.
Heard from others last time the managers all very good, but now this one not good.
HAHA.
First day of his work and nobody liked him.

So usually before the dinner starts, there's the lobby outside the ballroom (vista room) & I had to serve drinks to the guests who arrived.
Didnt know 3 glasses of drinks are so heavy one.
Make my arms so tired.

Oh, and too kan ciong already, forgot to take picture. haha.
And i saw my hip hop dance teacher @ cj there!
OMG so qiao! haha.
and she recognized me too!
Then, i saw NUS Dance Blast instructor there too!
OMG.
LUCKY I'M NOT THE ONE SERVING THEM!
seriously i cant imagine what will happen.
haha.

okok. It's getting late.
Time to finish my milo and go to sleep.

No comments: