Saturday, April 30, 2011

summer holidays...

...are here again!
happy.
that exams are over and holidays are here.
ytd was my last paper, my last official day as a year 2. omg.
sad.
that i have to find job so i can save $$.
excited.
that my birthday is coming! haha 3 more months actually, but hey! it's my 21st! naturally will feel excited ma.
scared.
that i dont spend my holidays well.
that i cant do my job well.

and did i mention.
my iphone died.
about a month ago.
so today went to checkout the repair shop, but the person said it's hopeless.
now i really dont know what to do with my phone.
i can still use it as a itouch. >.< but cant make calls, or send/receive msges.
oh well. see how ba.

gonna go out alot i think.
hahahaha.

ok that's all for today! hehe.
oh btw today is the royal wedding of prince william and kate middleton.
and GE is coming! but i cant vote.

No comments: