Thursday, January 5, 2012

first post in 2012.

there's a big cocroach in my house kitchen!
why do i have to see it??!!!
ok this doesnt seem to be a good start to the first post of the year...

Anyway, it's a new year!
Finally, i'm done with work as a promoter, and cant wait to see the 'fruits' of my hard work - $$$!
Ha i admit i didnt really worked very hard but considering the fact that i've stand for 100 over hrs for the month of december to promote the phones, it's still hard earned money!
Schools starting soon. Mixed feelings i would say.
Studying gives me a sense of goal, at least i have something to do.
But whenever it gets too tough and i'm lost, the feeling sucks, because i feel so seriously useless.
Wonder if anyone feels the same as me... hmm.
(as i'm typing i'm constantly looking out of my room in case the cocroach comes running into my room)

New year, new resolutions.
Peace, health, love, wealth - let them all be with my family, friends, loved ones and me.
that pretty sums up everything!
Oh not forgetting since i'll be graduating soon, hope my job search goes smoothly and ends up in a great job! =D
Alright, that's all for tonight!

Give someone a hug everyday. I love hugs! Gives me a sense of ... comfort and security ... and love <3.
*HUGS*

No comments: