Tuesday, September 18, 2012

wait, waiting, waited

Been waiting and waiting and waiting.
Besides waiting, I don't know what can I do.
HAI.

Been quite a while since the last update.
Yup as expected I'm still unemployed.
Been feeling useless, like seriously.
Been living day by day.
Everyday's kinda about the same.
Woke up, breakfast, read newspaper, lunch, play com, nap, help my mum cook, dinner, tv, play com, sleep. Of course checking emails every now and then.

Well, had a contract job interview last friday and was told I'm offered the job.
BUT I'm waiting for the PERM JOB to reply me!!!
WHY CANT THEY JUST HURRY UP!!!!
Anyway, the interview on friday was a rather relaxed one.
Met an Caucasian interviewer and he was really nice.
He did make me comfortable with the whole conversation and well, really friendly guy.
Well I didnt really have chances to interact with Caucasians and I think it really changes my perception about them that day.
The way they treat people and the gentlemen-ness. lol.
Ok maybe that was too biased, but well, it was a good impression I got.

Other than that, nothing much to update about.
And I really hate myself when I emo.
'Cus I know, I'm always finding faults when I emo. Like everything and anything, small issues, random comments people say.... like really everything just doesn't seem right.
Seriously, why hormones have such great effects on me.
On a lighter note, I NEED TO CHEER UP!

OHOHOH.
I got my pink ukulele from groupon on 5 Sept =D
Been trying to play and gosh, it's not easy!
Had to sacrifice my pretty long nails to play, and pressing the strings are really making my fingers hurt.
Luckily the strings are nylon and not metal.
But it still made my finger tips numb awhile when I played for the first few times.
It's better now! =)
More practice~!!!

OK everyone feeling down, I know the feeling sucks.
But life goes on.
SMILE, ok laugh if you can, EVERYDAY =D
Goodnight~!

No comments: