Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012.

Yep, we've come to the last day of 2012.
So much for saying 2012 is the end of the world, but yeah, life still goes on.
Looking back at the year... it's perhaps one of the periods where there is a change in life phase.

Last semester in NUS during the 1Q of the year was rather slack.
Perhaps it could be attributed to the fact that I have lost the momentum to study, perhaps a little sick of studying (well, it's 15 years of school life if we start counting from primary school).
Then after exams was the much anticipated graduation trip to Taiwan!
Yup, it's my first free-and-easy trip overseas with friends.
Definitely enjoyable, and planning more trips in time to come!

Then the search for jobs began.
I wouldn't say it was with a lot of obstacles before I came to my current one, but still, there were moments of despair and helplessness.
Imagine sending in tenths of applications, but yet none replied.
Especially when I'm not particularly good at selling myself during interviews, it was something that I always wanted to avoid.
In any case, I'm thankful for being able to land myself in a job still.

And then working life starts.
Now I'm wondering how will I survive to work for the rest of my life till retirement.
It seems too far fetched for me to think about it now.
Yea, so I guess it's still early for me, but I should be reminded of my future and what I really want.

Went legoland and Bintan this month too. =)

SO that pretty sums up my whole 2012.
Wasnt particularly looking forward to 2013, but still, hope all is well for the new year!
Wish everyone all the best and a happy new year! =)

No comments: