Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quick updates~

It has been long since my last post.

Several things to update here.

1) Bali trip with colleagues! March 2014
First trip overseas with colleague! Generally the beach is nicer then bintan/batam, but the things to do there are similar to that of bintan and batam too. Unless you're looking for a chillax vacation, other destinations may be better!

2) korean lessons!
Decided to attend some korean language classes and learn abit of the language. Guess what! The teacher turned out to be my secondary school classmate's mum! How coincidental can things get! Anyway it was only a few lessons so I still can't really understand korean words haha. At least some new things though =)

3) my brother got married!!! 31.05.2014
The wedding was awesome! Since they are still waiting for their upcoming flat, dasao moved in and stay with us. The house seems to be rather crowded hahaha. You know, when everyone needs the toilet... Anyway sometimes I do wonder and imagine myself being the bride. But then, I'm not sure if I'm actually ready for it... Ok I'm thinking too much.

4) first family trip together!!! 12-16.07.2014
Yes, finally a family trip together. To chaozhou and shantou. It was technically a visiting trip (to visit my grandmother's sisters and family). I guess the experience of a family trip is not that bad for the first time. But well, kinda have some insights through this trip. Shall not mention much on it. Shhhh.

5) booked air tix and planning to go korea! Whee~
Kinda excited and looking forward to the trip. It has always been one of the places that I wanted to go. Something to count down to!

Alrighty! That's all for the updates~

I'm starting to feel unsure again. And I really hate that feeling. haiz.

No comments: