Sunday, July 22, 2007

my very 1st entry!!!

Hello.. lol... it's my 1st entry today... and today's my 17th birthday! yeah.. hehe..

Anyway, just thought of creating a blog since so many of my friends have got one.. still trying to improve on my blog skin and all.. cause it's my first time, so i need some help.. and time...

Quite 'unlucky' for the past 3 days.. cause kena knocked by ppl, and i knocked into ppl and got hit by the ball while having training... consecutively in 3 days somemore.. lol.. i think this year is the worst.. well.. maybe not.. cause i'm happy to get into a GREAT class.. 0710.. love them.. hehe...

Recieved many 'happy birthday's le.. from last friday.. cause my class 0710 celebrated my bday for me.. den yesterday my volleyball team mates celebated for me.. so today.. i'm celebrating with my family.. haha.. actually i wanted to go out.. play or something.. but seems like no one is free on a sunday since it's 'family day'.. so i'm stuck at home.. hehe..

It's quite a long one for 1st entry ya? have to go le.. post another one another day... or maybe i'll post another one today... haha..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments: