Sunday, July 29, 2007

studyin hard..

still being unsuccessful in changing my blogskin.. sianz.. i need help!!! hehe... anyway.. jus see how ba.. nothing special happen.. jus another ordinary day.. studying...

yesterday ZH & E gave me my bday presents.. hehe.. a big octopus.. blue one.. from mini toons also.. haha.. this year my present all from mini toons de.. haha.. anyway.. really THANK YOU! haha.. there's a beach mat tt comes with it.. haha.. ZH say is free gift lai de.. haha.. anyway.. thanks again.. now my bed is full of soft toys.. hehe..

training yesterday was quite ok... lala injured herself while jumping tables.. well u dint read wrongly... we're supposed to jump tables to increase our 'tan tiao li'... den she went to see doc.. anyway.. after tt accident, we didn't jump le.. haha.. reached home at about ten plus..

i going study le.. my sis studying now.. haha.. now study hard.. after promos will have time to relax... so now must study hard.. i dun wan to retain.. touch wood... jia you.. i'll come back another day.. hehe..

No comments: