Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Counting down...

BOO!
HAHA!
ok. 4 more days and i wont be in Singapore le.
HEHEX.
BUT i haven pack my luggage yet!
anyway, going to send the 'list of things to bring' to my teammates.

today was yup, as usual.
went for dental appointement today.
was late for only 8 minutes. but had to wait almost up to an hour.
so now u know what's the moral? NEVER BE LATE!
went PS with C after the appointment.
ate KFC for lunch. ate the meltz buddy meal. alot la.
went to walk around PS with our full full stomach. ha.
met my sis at PS. didnt expect to see her.
ok. C bought a t-shirt from PUREMILK and a pair of shorts from SURFER'S PARADISE.
i didnt buy anything. cause no $$$.

u know M told me tt the DF manager lost my application form!!! WT... la...
if not i'll be working and i'll have $$ le lor.
sianz!
anyway, dun wan talk about it liao. think also angry. how can he lose my application form?!

shall stop here le ba.
BYES!

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

No comments: