Saturday, November 3, 2007

a mixture of sianzation + excitment

jus starting to slack. lol. cause had training today. was ok too ba. as usual lor. ok. now let me explain the sian part and the excited part. haha.

SIANZATION:
copied this word from SK. haha. copy-righted. haha. ok. ytd whole day stayed at home reading harry potter and the deathly hallows. ok. i still haven finish. haha. tot my class ppl would go out. but in the end they didnt. so stayed at home. sian right? lol. today woke up finding myself reading HP again. but still haven finish. den went for training. and hor, dunno which idiot sent me a file with virus. now my com kena virus. and the worst thing is i cant find the discs to reformat my com. so now, the virus is still here and very irritating la.. but it's only 'active' when i sign in msn. dunno where the discs are leh. sian. help me leh! haiz. ok. enough of the sianzation.

EXCITEMENT:
going chalet tml with my class. lol. although it's only 2D1N, but still quite excited. lol. ok. C jus told me she's not staying overnight. J also not. lol. i think there wont be much ppl staying overnight ba. lol. ok. that's the excited part. short right? compared to the 'sianzation' one... oh ya. me going Shanghai on 25 nov. with the whole NYJC volleyball team. ha. ok. excited. ha. but hor, i've got no winter clothings leh, now there is cold cold. how? den my mum say dun buy cause wear once den never wear le ma.. waste $$ if buy... so now i have to ask around see who have can lend me. ok. exitement part over.

now, shall finish my milk and go zzz le. sweet dreams everyone! nite nite! =)

No comments: