Friday, April 11, 2008

PW result...

HI!
back again.
actually got nothing much to blog about.
and i realise my blog entries are all quite short.
haha. yup, that's it.

anyway, got back Project Work (PW) results today.
it's one of the A levels subject that is compulsory for all.
too bad i didnt get an A, no one in my class did. ha!
except for cass, but she only joined us this year.
right...i've got a B! B is not a bad one too...
haha.
yup yup.

oh and vb prelim round starting soon!
our first match is on fri, against SAJC.
wish us all luck! YEA!

and u know yesterday, i'm totally knocked out can.
reached home after training...
and i planned to actually do some things or finish up my SGC draft before sleeping.
yet, just a few seconds after i lay on my bed, i'm already fast asleep can!
and i actually woke up later than usual, even though i'd slept eariler than usual.
pure laziness?
i dun want!
seriously if my mum didnt woke me up, i'll be damn late for sch.
>.<
i'm so worried that i'll let my teachers down.
i dun want.
and i dun like that guilty feeling.
i dun wan to be unable to face my teachers.
i dun want.
stopping here le.
more updates again ba. =)
anyway, just saw the email my friend sent me. quite interesting...
here's the pics:
i like the egg ones particularly... damn cool right?
this is cute!
dolphin! i like...
this looks abit scary though...
and i think i'm near this situation...

i need tranquilizers.
202 days to A levels.

No comments: