Monday, December 15, 2008

another slacking day...

I DKY BUT I LIKE THIS PIC! =D

HAI!
it's another boring day...
well not exactly boring though...

late morning today, met up with Z to book a restaurant for xmas eve! =)
celebrating xmas with my clique!
i presume we're gonna spend alot on tt day.
talking about xmas...
i still haven buy xmas presents yet!!!
there's one for gathering organized by coach, and one with my clique...
and there's a BBQ with vb teammates...
that's gonna cost me quite alot ya?
the worst thing is... now there's retrenchment and i couldnt find a job!
i seriously need $$$!

oh ya, back to today. yup so we decided on "Modesto's" @ vivocity.
well, the view at vivo wasnt tt nice as i expected due to constructions... haha. but still acceptable la.
after tt, bought subway and went C hse for movies!
haha, only had time for 2... Quantum of Solace & 10 promises to my dog.
haha...
yup, den came home, watched miss no good and little nyonya...
and here i am blogging! haha.. tt's my day today..
oh.. i received EAGLES AWARD this year also! =D happy!
ytd i was at home the whole day... yup slacked! haha...

oh oh, saturday was my grandpa's death anniversary...
went down to my xiao jiu's hse to pai pai...
and when mummy and i board the train, i saw my pri sch friend..
1 good friend of mine... amy!
haha. i'm surprised she still recognize me lah! =)
anyway yup, i managed to finish a 200 (or is it 300) pieces de puzzle!
haha great achievement ya? i always wanted to complete a puzzle, and it's a pity i didnt take a pic of that puzzle i did. It's quite difficult de ok... haha...

well, that's all for now... shall upload some prom pictures to make this post abit less wordy..
haha... and i'm gonna change my blog skin someday. =D

that's all for now? hehe! =D

P.S my mum says i look fat in those prom pics... really? haha, i agree some does.. die! i'm growing fat!!!

No comments: