Friday, February 13, 2009

It's FRIDAY! =D

Another week passed!
Fast ya? haha...

Wed took a day off for dental appointment.
Was late.. haha...
and my dentist went for lunch already!
so i waited for an hour plus before my number is being called. =p
anyway, i've got another wire in my mouth now. haha...

oh oh, it was interesting on my way home today...
In the train... haha...
I was sitting down, and naturally dere's 2 ppl beside me right...
the one on my right started reading an internet article about high blood pressure.
haha, and it reminded me of bio stuff i learned. haha...
systolic and diasolic (if i rmb correctly the spelling), haha...
bio is always so interesting... but when u need to memorise lots of info for exams, u know...
haha...
den the person on my left was also reading some medical article about stroke etc etc...
haha... so medical.
den, there's this guy, yup a GUY.
He's very 'niang'! Really leh...
he doesnt dress like a woman, but his actions.... and he was talking on the phone...
well, even women doesnt do such actions la.. like...
den he talk on the phone will move his body like nature is calling him urgently...
really, sissy. haha...
and there was this girl, yup a GIRL.
She's damn tall can.
i reckon she's from basketball... haha...
he's taller than almost all the guys in tt train... haha...
really i think she's almost 2 metres liao lor.
very tall!!!
yup, interesting right? haha...

haha, nothing special le ba...
tml's valentine's day! =D
going NTU talk at suntec...

oh, C is back from China!
Maybe can see her tml! =D
that's all for today! BYE!
GOOD NIGHT!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! *MUCKS*

No comments: