Thursday, February 5, 2009

why do i feel so tired?

hi there! =D
as usual these few days.
woke up ard 7 plus in the morning, prepare to go work.
den work also as usual, doing the same things.
haha, and den it's time to go home.
oh, today not much things for me, den, they ask me to photocopy things just to keep me busy.
i was like standing in front of that photocopying machine for more than 2 hrs can.
cause i was doing it v slowly so that it really keeps me busy lor. haha...
than while i was photocopying, suddenly got cake!
haha, cause one of my colleague worked for 25 years le.
so it's like sort of celebration. haha. =D
she got an award too! ha...

been feeling sleepy as early as 9 plus.
i also dunno why, probably cause work is making me tired?
haha. maybe lor. i want to play!!!
been saying that we'll go beach but still haven go yet. haha...
I WANNA GO BEACH! haha..
sounds like everyone is so busy, no time to meet up.
well, looking forward to going ECP with my clique minus 2 ppl, this sat. haha...
and there's a sec 4 class gathering coming up, and will get to see long time no see ppl.
haha!

feel like watching movie also, and shop shop shop!
i want to buy more shoes!
more clothes! more bags!
oh i was just thinking if i should change my phone. haha...
eh i use for 4 years liao leh. this year is the 5th year ok. haha...
shall see how first. also dunno what model to change to.
Maybe see if i like one den i change ba. iphone too ex for me to afford.
unless... haha...
i get it for free lah! haha..

ok shall stop here for today.
maybe i shall sleep early tonight. haha.
GD NIGHT EVERYONE! =D

p.s. i still haven get my pay for jan de. =(

No comments: