Sunday, March 8, 2009

Alot to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIFAN!
I shall not disclose ur age here. haha...

I think i'm crazy. haha.
guess what i'm doing now? eating instant noodles.
haha...

hmm results on fri was rather scary la.
Reached school early and yup, chatted with people...
then went up to the hall to listen to Mr Kwek and stuff. haha..
den, all those getting 3 to 7 distinctions de went on stage lor.
how i wish i was one of them. haha...
yup, since i'm not, went down atrium to collect result slip...
den my ct say i need to go find the math tutor to return the GC, which i borrowed from sch, before he give me the result slip.
wah my heart was like die, cause i didnt bring the GC and was really anxious la.
i was so scared that later i cant get my results.
den went staffroom to find tt teacher but he was not there...
so my ct eventually gave me my result slip.
den that tutor came down atrium so told him that i didnt bring.
My ct say they sms me to remind me about the GC thingy but guess what?
i didnt receive any of the smses...
and when the tutor ask me for my hp no, his record is still the old one.
i was like what the... i already changed so long, plus i updated my no on the sch website thingy lah... so inefficient...
anyway, was quite pissed.
Back to getting the results part. haha...
felt ok with my results but i was expecting more.
wasnt exactly very happy because my class did pretty well.
anyway i just have myself to blame ba... haha...
since it's over and i had some decent grades, life goes on!
but i still haven decide on what course to choose. haha...
after that went home liao. haha...

oh ya, on thurs evening, we met up to have a good dinner. haha... b4 getting results.
haha, went settlers' cafe and we only played 2 games. like so wasted. haha... should have tried more games instead of sticking to one game after our dinner.
the game is: You Must be an Idiot.

Ytd - 7 March 09
Planned to wake up at 730 to go sch to return the GC first before meeting YS & Z to go SMU open hse.
and i WOKE UP LATE!!!
it's alr 930 when i open my eyes, and i was like "damn it".. haha
so bought along my GC, thinking that i'll go return after SMU open hse.
the talks were alright ba. haha...
saw many ppl...
thiliga, mingching, jonathan, jiankai, alfred, elaine, cheryll...
and C was with her parents....
den afternoon de business sch de talk was full hse and we cant get into the conference hall, decided to go eat, and decided to go wheelock de sakae, thinking that there's lunch buffet. haha, but only weekdays got so end up eating sushi and ordered a ramen to share.
it's spicy kimchi ramen, and after drinking the first mouth of the soup, my tastebuds told me that it's like chilli sauce plus water. haha... but we know it's not la. haha..
oh, but i should say... i like the green tea. it's nice!
haha, yup, so paid ard 17 bucks for each of us.
so we were like dont know where to go next, and J called me, saying that she got extra tickets to go for the Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009 @ Marina Bay Floating Platform!
haha, so went down simei to help her collect the tickets and we're off to the floating platform. Was damn excited cause i get to see JJ and Xiao Zhu!
haha, damn SHUAI! =D
Derrick also very shuai! haha...
enjoyed myself! haha. and i'm happy!
haha...

anyway, i'm addicted to Boys Over Flowers.
It's a korea version of Meteor Garden. haha...
Yes, JunPyo is shuai! Jihoo too!
I like Jihoo more. haha... =D
watching it makes me have the urge to learn korea language. haha...
ok it's random. ha!

well, shall stop here le ba! haha...
Work on monday, dun feel like gg. haha..
i wan to slack at home! haha...

Good night ppl!

No comments: