Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random.

Tml's friday again! haha...

Dont know why, i wanna go shopping.
but everytime like go same place abit sian ah?
any new places to suggest? haha...

Anyway, work's been pretty slack ba.
Morning still alright, afternoon even more slack.
haha, cause most of the time i'm waiting..
you know it's like i'm just working for the sake of passing my time...
and earning the money...
not learning new things anymore, doin the same things over again everyday.
good thing is brain dont need to work so hard.
bad thing is if this goes on, i'll be brain dead! haha...

Applied NUS & NTU already, on Sun & Mon night.
Business as my first choice for both.
Hope i'll get the good news! ha...
Applied for financial aid as well... and now the thing to trouble is my tuition fees for Uni.
Seriously speaking, i'm lost.
Maybe i should do some research on bank loans etc.
I doubt my results can get me any scholarship lah, so...

Feeling sleepy already. haha...
i shall write another day.

Time to go! BYE!
Sweet Dreams! YUMMY! =D

No comments: