Thursday, April 30, 2009

hAppy =)

hello i'm here again.
haha...

yeahs, tml's the start of long weekend!
haha, and i think i'm gonna have a packed weekend... haha...
yeah!

anyway, today had lunch with 2 of my colleagues, D & L.
haha, they treated me lah... =D
we went "mei xiang lou"...
haha, it was sort of a restaruant... =D
got like 4 dishes, including noodle(i think is hokkien mee, those in dark sauce one), mai pian xia, some fried 'wu xiang' i think, haha.. and oh fish maw soup if i'm not wrong. plus dessert, which is white fungus with ginko nuts.
not bad ah... haha...
yeah, had a good chat with them, and yup, knew more about them... haha!
great day today.
then L asked if i wanted to teach tuition, haha, cause she say she no time to coach her daughter... haha...
i feel like trying... hehe... see how ba!
oh and she doesnt look like she got 3 kids already lor... her eldest kid sec 3 liao leh..
but she really dun look like she's tt old yet. haha...

den after lunch went back office, and got more food!
cause one of my colleagues (the one that bought ginger tea for me) is leaving le.
his last day today, so he bought cakes for all of us. haha...
yup, and before i went home, had a short chat with my boss...
cause she ask me about uni, whether i got offer already anot..
and her daughter also gg uni, same year as me.. so, yup, chat a lil about her daughter etc.
haha... yup, so i think today i talk quite alot compared to other days... haha...
and i know more about my colleagues! haha... tt's quite an achievement already! haha...

well... it's a great day! =D

No comments: