Friday, April 10, 2009

Rotting!

Haha, life's been pretty boring.
Sleep, Work & Eat.
Nothing much.

Talking about work, u know my office building..
there's this security guard, who wears police de uniform...
he help to guide the cars/taxis that came into the foyer in the morning...
and his hand gestures ah, wah, damn gay + hard.
He's practically using his whole force just to ask the cars to move, and his fingers somehow will become like the guanyin goddess. haha...
seriously, haha...
if u happen to see him, u'll know what i mean. haha...

anyway, my dark eye circles are seriously getting worse leh..
haha, look at the time now and u'll know why.
but hor, got work next day i'll try to sleep before 12 de leh.
still, haiz...
dunno how... haha...

oh, den today my collegue told me maybe they extend my contract again.
then she ask me when can i work until. haha...
hai, so seriously hope they'll just increase my pay.
haha, but, like quite hard lah, cause my work still quite slack though.
but but, their pay all like very high ma... haha...
increase a little also shuang ma... right? hehe...

Time really flies, and it's April already.
i've worked for 3 months, this is the 4th...
well, work for me wasnt as fun as others.
partly because of the age, and also, maybe i'm not really good in expressing/mixing with ppl.
haha... ya lor, afraid i'll say/do the wrong things...
den lunch mostly eat alone...
so ppl, if u're free... date me for lunch leh!
haha... it's so boring to eat alone, and also everyday must think of what to eat.

alright, that's all for today!
Oh HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! haha...
long weekend! =D

No comments: