Monday, May 23, 2011

back to jobless.

it's been a whole week since i've worked.
i have no idea how i had managed to do that.
standing for so many hours, my legs deserve some good rest.
ytd was supposedly my last day...
but the boss asked me to work for this coming weekend.
do i have to choice to say no?
since he said that he has already planned everything and i cant just quit like that.
then he shouldnt have said ok when i told him i'll only work till ytd.
make me happy for nothing.
ok i'm not actually against anyone.
just that i cant change my personality to suit that job.
maybe not that i cant, probably i didnt want to.
whatever it is, hope this coming weekend is really my last 2 days as their agent.

now that i'm jobless again, have to start looking for other jobs.
dont really want to work actually.
but no choice have to.
because i need to save up some money!!!
everything is about money. zzz

anyway, mum & dad bought a terrapin back when they brought the kid mum's babysit out.
so now, our house got a new pet.
hahahaha.

anyway time to go.
till next time! =)

No comments: