Thursday, June 30, 2011

random

it's late and i should get to my bed.
just thought i would drop a few words before sleeping.

still, no news of jobs for me.
hope my phone rings non stop for today(effectively today 'cus past midnight)
i need to save for my grad trip!!!

watched alot of dramas this month.
49 days; Secret Garden; My Princess; One Litres of Tears; Mischievous Kiss;
Hope i didnt miss out any.
Now ongoing watching 醉后决定爱上你 and Love keeps going, both taiwanese dramas.
I think i'm watching too many, and fantasizing too much about love.
hahahahaha.

i should go to the library and pick some books to read right.
and then go for a run or do some exercises.
oh well.

i'm missing volleyball.
thinking about it, it has been more than a year since i touch a volleyball.
this is bad!!!!

ok shall stop here for today.
goodnight! =)

No comments: