Monday, September 19, 2011

Guava!

Guava!
It's really a nice fruit, though not many people love it's taste.
Crunchy, with a little sweetness and sourness.
Of course it goes best with sour plum powder~
ok I'm bias because I liked sour stuff.
But I do like it without as well, healthier too.
And before looking at websites, I seriously didn't know guava is so good!
From constipation, to weight loss to skin care!
"guava is very-very rich in vitamin-A, B, C and potassium which are very good anti oxidants and detoxifiers and keep your skin glowing and free from aging, wrinkles and other disorders."
Maybe I should eat more to have healthier skin.
And since I liked the fruit!

Here's a website telling you all the benefits of eating guava~!
Do read it and feel healthy everytime you eat one. hahaha.
Gosh i feel like eating guava now >.<

No comments: