Thursday, July 5, 2012

有的没的

Been buying random stuff when I go out recently.
Seriously. LOL.
Got some origami papers with strips/polka dots from Daiso 2 days ago.
Was walking around and because they were too atractive, and I thought it would be great for using it to decorate cards, I bought them.
After paying, I was like, "great, why did I buy this for?"
OH WELLS.
Today, was also walking around, so headed to popular and guess what I bought?
Card holder!
It's not to hold name cards though, it's for polariods. hehe.
Well, it's hard to find a polaroid album outside, and I don't really shop online.
So the next best choice is to buy a card holder album, since the size fits perfectly.
Spent quite a bit of time there choosing the design.
Shall take loads and lots of polariods during commencement day.

Oh commencement.
Mixed feelings I would say.
Happy that I'm indeed officially graduating.
The day where I wear the academic gown and the mortar board.
Signifies the long education path (15 years!!!) I took and completed it.
On the contrary, the fact that I'm entering into the reality freaks me out quite a little.
Perhaps I would say I'm pretty lucky that my education years are smooth sailing - - no bullies encountered, no severe punishments, no major setbacks.
And now I've ended my education (well not including the possibility of upgrading myself along the way), it seems like I'll be entering the more cruel side of life.
Been hearing the 'adults' saying the bad side of working life.
The kinds of weird people you'll meet, the harder to get true friendships, the dog-eat-dog environment.
YES the kind of UNCERTAINTY again.
I know, it's this kind of uncertainess that's making everything so exciting.
But I just can't help getting irritated, fustrated and annoyed by the fact that I don't see my future anywhere.
Things I like to do can't bring me the income that I want.
Doing handicrafts, sports, sing, bake etc .
Perhaps not now. I need a stable decent job.
Maybe deep down, I want to be a housewife like my mum, staying at home, taking care of kids and cooking for my husband. LOL.
Somehow, this seems to be a lazy way out.
Then again if I want to be a housewife, I wouldn't study so much in the first place, and seeing how kids can be annoying with their loud (YES LOUD) voice, it's scaring me off to find a job outside.
AH contradicting!!!

well, it's time for bed.
goodnights! <3

No comments: