Monday, July 2, 2012

July is here!!!

July is here and still, no job found yet.
To be exact, only went for 1 interview, since after sch semester ends.
Is it because I didn't send out enough, or is the competition too strong, or I'm just lacking in luck now?
Spent the whole afternoon browsing job search websites and not a single one that I can apply.
Either the requirements doesn't match, or it's the job scope that I don't like.
And then, interviews are really scary.
Ah well, no use ranting here anyway.
I need a job, seriously.

Anyway, july's here!!!
My birthday month hehe =D
Always anticipating, but I guess it's the time where I do feel the most disappointed.
Contradicting huh.
Shall not say much about it.
As I grow, I will learn to let go.
Let go of expectations, so I'll live happier.
But then again, shouldn't we hold on to what we believe?
Ah, complicated life.
But then again, it depends on how we want to live our life right, simple or complicated?
It all boils down to how you view things, people, situations and problems around you.
Sometimes, I'm just pure stubbon. (Maybe because I'm born in the year of horse? Lol)

Zumba class last sat was better than the first. Maybe because I'm starting to get used to it.
Then squash yesterday made my whole body ache like don't know what.
But I'm glad I'm starting to move around and not coop myself in the house all day long.
OK it's good to stay home, enjoying some alone time, but not with a 6 month old baby crying every now and then, or my mum asking me to do stuff when she see me so free slacking and nua-ing everywhere.
Sometimes, I just don't feel like staying at home.
I want to find a secret hiding place. You know, like in the movies/dramas, the female lead always has her own hiding place that she can emo at.
HA I'm watching too much dramas.
But it would be great to have such a place.
A place that I can be myself. Maybe I've found one.
A place in someone's heart where I can be myself (at least I think I am).

No comments: