Wednesday, June 27, 2012

job/exercise/RM/$$

I realised, I always blog at night.
Probably because during the night time I have more thoughts and feelings and no one else to distract my train of thoughts.

I admit I wasn't very active in my job search, but still I did sent out a few of my resumes here and there.
No one is calling me up for interviews, and it gets really stressful when people around you are receiving chances.
Not that I'm urgent in finding one, just that it seems rather pointless to slack all day all night.
Though my mum told me to take my time, somehow I feel that I shouldn't be staying at home all day and doing nothing.
Life's getting meaningless.
But then again, I only have myself to blame because I'm living it that way.
I need to inject more adventures into my life.
Well well, easier said than done.
When you have no money, the only adventure is to get yourself a job and get something out of it.
Talking about job search, the day before, I spent the whole afternoon looking at websites trying to search for positions that I might be suitable for.
Then I realised that I still doesn't know exactly what I want. Or maybe I do.
I want to try events job, but was kinda turned off by the relatively low pay and longer working hours.
No contract jobs because I want something more permanent, of course with the staff benefits etc.
No particular industry that I prefer, ok maybe more towards banking, since that always seems to have a better prospect.
Or maybe I was in the wrong course. Perhaps the job market is too saturated now. Perhaps I just needed more time.

Been exercising recently, at least more than during school semesters.
Swimming, squash, zumba.
Talking about zumba, it was a mixture of dance and aerobics. And surprisingly, it was rather tiring after the class last saturday.
I wasn't expecting it to be that vigorous. Ha well maybe it's just me because I didn't exercise enough.
Oh and squash, I bought a new racquet from queensway last evening. So I'm expecting myself to play more!

Been watching Running Man, and laughing out loud at home.
That was when my mum keep asking me what show I'm watching and why all the laughing.
And she commented that it was a 'crazy man show' (direct translation from dialect).
Ha, at least the show made me laugh and cheers me up.

Meeting up with friends are great.
Gossips, casual chats, and girls talk.
But need to spend $$$ which I have limited amount.
Spending about $100 in 2 days is crazy, considering I didnt have a job yet!
$60 goes to the new squash racquet, $40 goes to new lingerie.
I should just stay at home everyday.
OR maybe I should borrow a good book and read it.

Alright, that's all for today.
Going to sleep while missing my love. I'm doing that too often.
Goodnight =)

No comments: