Tuesday, June 5, 2012

random june post

Great! It's the june holidays! Summer holidays!
The holiday that students always looking forward to.
Well, I guess since i'm graduating, which means i'm no longer a student soon, i'll have no such holidays to look forward to anymore.
Been doing job searching after coming back from taiwan, although not intensive search.
I think i'm the kind of peroson who needs to experience before I can decide whether I like a certain job or not.
Hmm, my mum told me to take my time in finding one, and I dont know how long I'll take.
Hope it wouldnt be too long.
I fear.
And I'm kind of forcing myself, because I have yet to discover what I want in my career.
This sense of uncertainty, yet again.
oh well, pardon me for being emotional in the middle of the night.
Isnt that always happening to people? when you're alone lying on the bed before you sleep.
Things running through your mind that you'll never get the answers just by thinking.
I remember, whenever there's important things the next day, be it exams, events etc, I can never sleep well. I turn into a light sleeper!
well, worrywart I am.
I admit. Pros and Cons I say. HA.

Seriously speaking, I cannot imagine myself working.
It's like 'hey you've really grown up, and welcome to the corporate world - the reality'
and yea there it is. face it! with courage no matter what happens.

I've always wondered how it is to be someone else.
Like who am I from another person's perspective and view.
I want to see myself from someone else's eyes.
And then I can really understand myself.
I KNOW. It's impossible.

Enough of thinking for today!
Time to head to bed.
Goodnight =)

Love everyone around you!

No comments: