Tuesday, June 19, 2012

drawings!

Well, technically there is only one drawing.
Suddenly I had the urge to draw.
Maybe too bored at home. haha.
So being totally untrained at drawing (well unless you consider having art lessons till lower secondary as trained), I decided to google how to draw for beginners.
And youtube videos were like one of the top few successful search.
So I clicked on one that shows me how to draw trees! LOL.
Right, so I followed the video and sketch one on my rough paper.
And it turned out pretty well (see above)!
Ha so... can I say I'm talented in drawing? =P

Actually I have always been interested in drawings and music, the arts, as some would say.
But somehow, being brought up in a conservative family (and a not so wealthy one), the idea instilled in me was to study or learn something useful. Some skills or knowledge that I can use to earn more income in the future.
So being as blur as sotong (maybe innocent sounds nicer haha) when young, I followed the education path that most people took.
So I finished my education years rather smoothly, with a few hiccups here and there though.
Well, so now that I'm done with education, I seemed to have lost my direction.
Especially with the fact that my self confidence are kinda low at times, plus my knowledge of what I studied were either hidden deep in my brain, or they're all returned to the lecturers. How great.
It's somehow like 'What am I going to do next? Where should I go?'
All these questions that I can't find any answers to.
Pondering over and over, and over and over.
It seems wrong to live day by day, with totally no plans ahead of me.
But I can't figure out what I want.
Oh well, I'll have to see how it goes.
Ha why am I emo-ing again!!!

So back to the topic.
I've always wanted to learn piano, but didnt have the courage to take up lessons because I dislike reading scores haha.
Now I am thinking of learning guitar, but finding a decent job is my priority now, so that's on hold.
And since I have nothing to do at home I just randomly drew.
Yup, so much for my nagging and complaining and emo-ing and whatnots.
Till next time! =)


没有一百分的另一半,只有五十分的两个人。<3

No comments: