Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year!!!

Here comes 2014!
Since the times we had been together, this is the first year you counted down to the new year with me <3 p="">Even though it was a simple stay home count down, it feels great to just have you by my side to end the year, and the first person to be with in the new year. Hope it'll be like what everyone else says for this time round, may our love be 一生一世(1314) ^.^

Well I guess I won't bore everyone reading this with my new year resolutions.
Haha, just want to wish all a happy new year.
May all your lives be filled with happiness, fun, and lots of love!
May everyone be healthy, stay strong, grow wiser, and stay cheerful as always.
May work be smooth sailing too!
May 2014 be greater, and better for 大家!

Once again, happy new year!

No comments: