Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday~

Yes it's a Monday~! but Monday is going to be over in less than hour whee~
This week will probably be zooming pass, since CNY is coming this Friday.
Somehow I realised, whenever CNY is here, I'll have pretty bad mood swings.
Perhaps it's the worry about no new clothes/shoes/bags, maybe?
(I haven't decide what I should wear to go visiting yet though)
Or perhaps it just so coincident that things just doesn't go the way I wanted it.
CNY seems to be getting meaningless as one ages.
The excitement that comes together with the long holiday seems to be reducing bit by bit as each year goes by.
Getting to wear new (pretty) clothes, eating CNY goodies, getting ang baos....
Ah well, why think so much.

Recently upgraded my Samsung S3 phone with the new software update, and my battery 莫名其妙 drops damn fast.
So today I happened to see a post on Facebook, I finally realised why...
it's the new software's fault!!!!!!
Seeing so many people with the same issue, I guess it's not my phone being faulty~

Work's been the usual recently.
Nothing much happened at work too. except that Dec.
Hope the coming year would be great!
And it's getting late too. Shall sleep before I can't get up tomorrow morning!

Here's a quote to end the entry(though there's no link to the above content, trying to be inspirational LOL):
渡人如渡己。 渡已,亦是渡人

No comments: