Monday, February 10, 2014

大年初十

It's the tenth day of the first month of lunar horse year.
Apparently it doesn't seems that good for horse horoscope friends according to all those fortune tellers/forecast.
Anyhows, happy lunar new year everybody!!! 马上有福、马上发财!
This year I got 犯太岁, as such went to 拜拜 today before meeting the stats clique for CNY gathering =)
This year's gathering seems to be less 热闹 since lesser people showed up.. Hmm.
Nonetheless, I still enjoyed myself. I hope the rest did too =)
And finally I won some Money from mahjong hehe. Been on a losing streak every time it played cards =X

Tomorrow's Monday again!
Start of a new week.
Sometimes I wonder.
Been living day after day - wake up in the morning, go to work, back to home, sleep and the whole routine starts again.
Haven't really thought about my future, and even if I did think about it, seems like a big question mark that I can't find any answer to.
Perhaps I'm quite contented with my life now? What more can I ask for?
And I never liked the idea of "asking for more" for the fear of disappointment. Maybe that's why my life has been kinda non-exciting.
It's just like a river, constantly flowing and moving on.
There were instances where I would love to change, to try something different, but every time when there's a negative reaction to it, I get really disheartened and it's kinda highly possible that I will give up.
I know, it's bad. Really bad.

Anyways.... I'm thinking of buying a laptop/netbook. Should I?

It's late now. Till next time. Goodnight world.




No comments: