Saturday, January 19, 2008

eye inflammation...

what a time for this stupid eye inflammation la.
my right eye was abit pain on thurs, but i thot it was nothing serious.
to my surprise, i woke up with my eye damn swollen.
despite tt, i still went school yesterday.
haha. but i left to see doctor after morning assembly.
so i missed chem test, and gp common test paper 2.
and just now mr lim msg me to ask me if i am ok and told me to retake the test on monday morning. SIANZ!
and tues got maths and physics test!
hai. so busy busy busy.
and i still have homework not finished.

ok enough of these no happy stuffs.
anyway, went to Home Team Academy yesterday to attend my bro graduation ceremony.
my uncle and neighour was there too.
lol.
I'm so proud of my bro! he got the best trainee award for his squad la!
i think mummy and daddy also very proud of him, to be the best out if 40 ppl in his squad. haha.
and hor, my bro's sir thot i was his gf. haha.
do i look like my bro's gf? lol.
shall upload the photos after i've transfer them into the com.
=)
basically i didnt do anything yesterday. went home after i see doc, and slept till it was time to go my bro graduation ceremony. hehex.
and today i woke up late, it was time to go orchard meet my teammates for bday celebrations.
lol.
gave XM and K a surprise and ate at n.y.d.c.
the food is ex and not very nice. well, i doesnt satisfy my taste buds.
but the cake is good. can go there for the cake but not for its meal ba.
after tt they go training and i went home because of my dear right eye.
haha. and now here i am bloggin! hehe.
i should go and bathe and strat doing work shouldnt i?

mummy's bday coming soon!!! =)

No comments: