Monday, January 28, 2008

MUMMY's BDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! *MUCKS*=)

it's my mum's bday today and i'm feeling so guilty to have forgotten it.
sry sry sry.
1st time tt i forgot it's her bday.
anyway, my sis bday coming soon too!
yup yup.
pics another day. haven upload. =)

today wasnt tt of fun. esp training.
coach was angry. didnt see him so angry before.
and i didnt play well today.
just feel like slapping myself.
hate myself for being so lazy. so bad. so not concentrating.
lessons was still ok i guess.
oh ya. had a class test on thermal physics today. haha.
terrible man. well not really tt terrible ba.
dun know quite some stuff.
anyway it's over le.

yesterday went out to paya lebar (ok i dunno if it's spelled like tis).
yup, went 'this fashion'.
thot could like buy some CNY clothes. but in the end didnt buy anything.
and i was like damn pissed la.
sort of angry with myself. plus hor my mum say we'll go back to northpoint.
i was like 'wt...'
didnt really even got clothes for CNY and is like next week is CNY le la.
sometimes i really wish there isn't CNY so i dun need to be so fustrated every year as to what clothes to buy.
i wanted to buy dress de. but hai... forget it.
ignore me. maybe i'm just PMS-ing.

anyway, was looking around @ friendster.
haha. tommy viewed me!
he's one of my school pe teacher. haha.
didnt expect him to view me leh!
ok i think i'm getting abit too excited.
lol.

ok, i'm having a econs quiz tml.
yet i dun have my notes with me.
so how am i gg to study for it?
and my hmk is piling up, waiting for me.
it's slowly collecting dust already.
HELP!

it is no fun to be in J2. seriously.
time is like so precious. every second counts.
everything is serious.
yet, i dun want to u-turn.
i want to do well in all my tests.
i want to do well for my block test.
i want to do well for my mid-year.
i want to do well for my prelims.
i want to do well for my A levels.
i want to do well in my cca.
i want to excel in my cca.
i want...

there's lots and lots of things that i want.
yet i know i shouldnt be so greedy.
perhaps i should learn to be contented.
perhaps i should put in more effort.
perhaps i should concentrate more.
perhaps i should really stop watching tv.

i sort of looking forward to working life.
perhaps until then would i know the true happiness of being a student.

No comments: