Wednesday, May 21, 2008

fustrated!

When can my life be peaceful yet exciting at the same time?
i need someone to listen to me.

today wasnt a good day i supposed.
my brain is full of the chem spa report.
and i need to squeeze the phy spa report in.
plus, i wasted my precious afternoon doing nothing.
was supposed to stay back after sch to do something for mr tam.
yet, i wasted the time cause i got nothing to do.
i should have left earlier. instead of sitting there till 5pm before i leave.
it was supposed to be a team thingy, to make something for our teacher.
but i supposed they dont need my help, cause they practically ignored me.
ok fine, since my help is not needed, i left.
quite pissed just now. i mean is like they should have got something for me to do right.
ok never mind.
now i need to memorize the phy spa report cause tml got mock test.
plus, there's gp consultation tml and i have not done anything to consult him yet.
i need time!
and just now, i wanted to print materials from the school portal.
and the printer died on me.
kept asking me to check the print cartridge, but seriously i dont know what's wrong.
haiz.
time is moving fast can!
it's about 6 more months...
we should run faster than time.

163 days to A levels!

No comments: