Sunday, May 4, 2008

in the midst of doing hmk...

recently, i'm sort of addicted to english songs.
ha. been asking around for eng songs and searching for them.
yup yup, so if anyone have any nice recommendations, send to me!!!
or just tag the title and singer on my board then i go search.
but well, preferred the first way though! haha, call me lazy bum! ha!
and had been listening to FM 98.7!
sometimes those DJs just speak so fast that i cant even catch what they're saying!
slow down!
and when i notice those songs that i liked, i cant catch the singer's name.
and i cant search for them as a result! sad hor?
anyway, hope by listening to them can improve my eng langauge (that's what my gp tutor told me).

i'm seriously missing those days when i can really play.
i'm missing everyone, really.
but i'm restricted by my responsiblilty to study.
yup, A levels this year ya know!
this is serious stuff, no joke!

doin maths tutorial, and gotta study for maths test on tues.
no time to study tml cause i've got match, and then training at night!
i'm really tired of not performing up to my standards!
i sense the need to run faster!

No comments: