Sunday, October 23, 2011

tick tock tick tock

time is ticking away... rather quickly.
3 more weeks and semester 1 is over! meaning i'm left with one more semester before i graduate (that is if i'm not doing honors and i prob wouldnt because of my bad results) ok not the exams though.
seems like there's lots of revision to do yet i'm like not doing it. >.<
bad bad me.

i hate it when people do things last min.
yet ironically, i do that sometimes too.
perhaps i need some stress to drive me.
but yet i'm kinda scared to push myself too hard for the fear that i'll break down and screw up my life totally.

same reasoning as i hate to wait, for anything.
ok hate is a pretty strong word so i'll change that.
i dont like to wait.
and i dont like to make people wait.
but sometimes, it becomes a habit that i'll make people wait for me because i dont like to wait.
but surprisingly, i have a really good tolerance/patience to wait even though i dont like.
oh well weird me.

okays back to studying! jiayou all my friends! =D

No comments: