Friday, February 8, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

it's the 2nd day of lunar new year today and it was yet another tiring day.
yesterday woke up @ 830am. woken up by mum and dad, saying that we should be early this year.
but anyway, my bro and sis slept till 9 before they're finally up.
still quite early right? haha.
mum & dad went out earlier before us. haha.
met them @ the MRT station after a while.
wore new clothes and shoes. and i quite a regret wearing tt shoe. cause it gave me blisters!!!
anyway, this year's new year was terribly quite.
not as 're nao' as previous years.
just normal bai-nianing around Singapore. haha.
went to my xiao jiu house @ around 6pm. and well, we're not the last to arrived this year! ha!
played with my 6 years old cousin and saw my long-time-never-see cousins.
and this year we didnt take any pics. abit sad. ha.
yup, and we watch tv till 10pm before heading home.
1st thing was to count $$$. not much this year. =( but anyway, it's better than nothing. ha!
and slept like a pig till this morning.
woken up by dad, saying that we're late. haha.
well, it's not so bad to be late. haha. cause we get to take a cab, which is like so much more comfortable and fast!
actually we wanted to watch 'Ah Long ptd limited'
but all tickets sold out. haha.
in the end played mahjong @ my dad's bro de house. till like 8 plus and after that came home.
my eyes closing le. shall stop here le ba.
going to zzz liao!
hehe.
once again...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!


okays. here's some outdated photos when my bro had his POP...
this's my mum and sis's bady cake respectively. ha.

No comments: