Wednesday, February 13, 2008

unlucky unlucky unlucky!

serious thinks that this year is not going to be a good year for me.
just monday training i injured myself.
1st training in the year of rat.
me fingernail 'drop'.
i jus wanted to defend myself from the coming ball, yet my fingernail got chipped.
damn painful la. bleeding hard too.
couldnt control myself, burst out crying.
went to the toilet, cried while washing my finger.
all thought it was the pain that made me cry.
but the truth is, i'm just so disappointed with myself.
cant seem to play well. really. the more i think, the worse it gets.
tears just kept flowing, and i felt so useless.
nothing i do seems to go well.
i'm really at the edge of giving up.
yet, my mind has been telling me not to give up.
my mind is really in a whirl.

today, early in the morning, 'sprained' my ankle again.
super painful and i was practically limping all the way to mrt station.
it seems that i just cant stop spraining my ankle.
sian.

also, has been sleeping at 230 am every morning.
early right?
just only 3 and a half hours of sleep every day.
life is so stressful.
i'm already suffocating like hell.
i really need a person to hear me complain.
really.

No comments: