Wednesday, March 26, 2008

everything just sucks...

pardon me for all the vulgarities that i'm gonna type. i just need a place to rant.

i really dunno what's wrong with me.
seriously i dont.
just went to check my chem mcq block test. guess what, i'm one of the lowest in class.
great. so i've no hope in passing my chem now. paper 2 would be worse. trust me.

and i dunno what i should do.
i'm lost, lost alone.
no light to guide me, no path for me to take.
everything jus seem so...

damn angry can!
no one bothered to tell me that none of them is gg for the frisbee thingy.
and i rushed down after my dental, thinking that most of them would go.
f***
i reached and saw only the j1s.
just feel like scolding and scolding and scolding them.
and to make matter worse, i knew about it only last min. and thinking that everyone would at least attend.
i really dunno what i should do.
i really dunno what i've done was right or wrong.
i'm just like a headless horse, walking without any directions.

and today's dental, yup i was early.
waited full 45minutes.
and all those metal thingy inside my mouth which is stuck to my tooth is making me painful.
had the urge of crying again, just now, on my way home after the frisbee thingy.
really damn angry with them la.
please, let the competitions pass quickly.
what should i do?

oh please, stop playing tricks on me. i'm really very tired.

No comments: