Friday, March 28, 2008

slacking slacking slacking...

i've had merely a few hours of sleep last night, surprising since block test is OVER!
why? cause i had to 're-do' the chem paper... i think u guys can guess the reason ba?
sort of expected it...
anyway, reached sch @ 10am today to hand in the chem that i've managed to finish after burning midnight oil (because when i know about it i had to go for training le, and training ended later than usual.)
yup yup, and had a short consultation with my chem teacher.
plus plus, saw my phy and maths teachers, so we sort of know how our results are.
it's pretty bad for us i think...
well well, i'm just gonna stop thinking...

yesterday, cca teacher-in-charge talked to me...
been thinking about what he said...
today, my chem teacher (also my ct) also talked to us...
been thinking again...
opps.. i'm like contradicting myself...

actually i've been wanting to go out, maybe somewhere i can shout... somewhere i can scream...
haha. i think it seems to work... haha.
and thanks to everyone who've encouraged me...
i'll try and try and try to stay more postive...
and i realised i got mood swings damn easily this year...
i dunno if it's possible...
but i hope someone could pass me a laughing virus or what... =)

i just wanna SCREAM OUT LOUD!!!

No comments: