Saturday, March 1, 2008

not another week...

yup yup, another week passed people.
right, got back my intergration and phy lecture test.
as expected, flunked them.
i need extra lessons.
i need extra help.

people, block test is in 2 weeks time!

ok. i'm now trying to finish my gp essay, which is already late!
so guilty! AH!!!!!
hope mr ng dun angry.

i flunked my physics SPA!!! DIE!
it's A lvls ok. my god!
how can i be so careless!!!!
just feel like killing myself!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

also, watched 我们的白云岗2008 yesterday.
went out for dinner b4 the performance, met ms tang!
long time nv see her le.. a year le ba...
haha, she my sec 3 & 4 bio and chem teacher.
haha. so she lived around there. haha.
and she said she's not teaching le. haha. i think my teachers all not in CCHY le.
btw, the 白云岗 storyline not bad, but too much on-ing and off-ing the lights le.
reached home @ around 1030.
bathe, ate, slept.
woke up today @ 940.
rushed out cause i got training and need to reach by 11.
but when i reach, not everyone was here. ha.

anyway on thursday, coach talked to us b4 training starts.
he said we must really go into the 'competition mood' le.
and we should train well and achieve championship this year.
that was what we wanted too.
but, when training starts, i just cant seem to play well.
i want to.
but i just dun know what happened to me.

oh and hor, wed night right, around 11 plus, opp my hse there got ppl want to commit suicide leh. actually i didnt know about it, until my bro told me.
and the poilce cars, fire engines, ambulance all there.
they even blow up the soft soft thing. haha. i dunno what it's called. here's the pic.


243 days to A levels!

No comments: