Friday, March 7, 2008

next busy busy week!

i reckon next week will be a super boring week.
study.study.study.
practice.practice.practice.
training.training.training.

just 1 week left before block test.
i'm not sure if i can finish all my revision.
i'm not sure if i'll be able to do well.
but i'm definitely going to really study this week.
really.

anyway, got back my A level chinese result today!
got an A!
yeah! ha. luckily the day before we went out didnt affect my result.
if not i'll be dman guilty and sad.
but sadly i've only got a merit for my chinese oral leh.
anyway, it's over le. just gotta concentrate on my other subjects now!

oh ya. my sis got back her A lvls results too.
i think she's not too happy with her results.
but but, she's still able to go to a U.
haha.

alright. shall stop here le. =)

JIA YOU GIRL!!!!!
I NEED STRENGTH!

No comments: